Manual NC, CNC Internal Grinders
Numerical control, commonly known as NC, allows you to program feeds and speeds through servo motor controls. You can often use NC in place of CNC at a much lower cost.
With CNC grinders, you can program multiple tasks, utilizing closed loop servo systems. You tell the machine where to go and what to do. The machine tells the controller as it gets done with one command and then goes on to the next command.
Advantages of NC/CNC grinders over conventional grinders include:
- They can be used 24 hours a day without any break.
- The designs or information to be fed can be modified anytime you want.
- Operating costs and maintenance costs are lower.
- The precision level is much higher.
Maximum Advantage–Carolinas provides their customers with NC/CNC grinders with exclusive features, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Stable performance due to machine beds made of specially heat treated, high quality Meehanite cast iron
- Least possible wearing and remarkably smooth movement
- Easily changed speeds and feed rates for flexible manufacturing, allowing changes in tooling and modern superabrasive materials
- Higher torque output with desirable accuracy and stability
- Ability to load and unload work pieces automatically ensuring fully automatic operating cycles.
For more information, call our office at (847) 882-9600.